It is a non-invasive method of skin rejuvenation, which leaves the skin immeidiatley feeling softer, smoother and glowing.
Dermaplaning is a safe and simple way of exfoliating the epidermis, and removing the soft vellus hair, commonly known as peach fuzz.
Dermaplaning is performed on the face only. We do not plane the eyelids, bridge of nose, or chest.
Dermaplaning can be performed every 3 to 4 weeks for maintenance and proper skin exfoliation. For correction of acne scars, fine lines and wrinkles, and skin rejuvenation purposes, it may be performed at a closer interval. Dermaplaning is an excellent way to prep the skin for a chemical peel.
Dermaplaning is painless. The sensation is rather like a stiff toothbrush being used to clean someones face. Most clients find it very relaxing
• Removes surface dead/keratinised skin cells
• Removes unwanted facial hair
• Doesn’t cause any inflammation
• Instant results
• Skin has a nice, healthy glow
• Skin feels incredibly soft and smooth
• Non-traumatic method of skin rejuvenation
• Improves skin tone
• Can accentuate facial features and make clients look slimmer
• Can be used in pregnant women who may be contraindicated to other treatments such chemical peels etc.
• Does not disrupt pH balance of the skin
• Make-up glides on effortlessly for a flawless finish
• Improves superficial pigmentation
• Allows topical treatments to be absorbed more readily into the deeper layers of the skin
• Improves fine lines and wrinkle
• Can help to dimiish scars
• Does not caue the skin to ‘peel’: no downtime
• Exfoliation treatment of choice for extremely sensitive skin, redness or rosacea, or visible facial veins
• Stimulates fibroblasts - collagen and elastin
• The skin starts to heal itself, immediately producing newer, healthier skin Stimulates circulation of blood and lymph flow
• Enhances the natural shedding process of the skin
• Stimulates new cell growth
- 1st trimester of pregnancy
- Auto-immune disease, e.g. Addison’s Disease, Graves’ Disease, Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis, - Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Type 1 / insulin dependent diabetics
- Active shingles / Chicken Pox
- Thin, weak, comprimised or delicate skin
- Clients on blood thinning medication
Apixaban, Dabigatran, Heparin, Rivaroxaban, Warfarin
- Clients taking prescription medication for acne (such as Roaccutane) - Infectious/contagious diseases (inc active coldsores)
- Undiagnosed lumps/swellings
- Clients allergic to nickel or stainless steel
- Severe eczema/psoriasis on face Conditions that could restrict treatment
- Eczema/psoriasis on the face
- Scar tissue, that is less than 3 months old
- Clients on steroid based medication/chemotherapy: patch test
LED Therapyand Enzyme Peel:
LED light therapy is a natural and completely non-invasive beauty treatment for all ages, skin types, and skin tones. It’s fantastic for all-round skin health, delivering energy into the skin’s cells to boost collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid.
Deep cleansing enzyme peel is a non-abrasive skin therapy for patients looking to rejuvenate the skin while being too sensitive for a chemical peel. An enzyme peel is naturally derived from a variety of fruits and helps to refresh the skin for a more youthful appearance.
Cleanse, dermaplaning, mask, moizturizer with facial massage, spf. £65
Advanced Cleanse Dermaplaning:
Cleanse, Steam, dermaplaning, enzyme peel, mask + LED therapy, moizturizer with facial massage, spf. £85