For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR we arethe data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to KATHERINE VITOIRA at our address 708 Wimborne Road, Bournemouth BH9 2EG.
By using the Website you consent to thispolicy. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office for this purpose.
Information we collect
4. We will collect personal data on this Website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. Normally you will only provide such details if you [wish to sign up for our free
e-newsletter or other resources, or] are making a purchase from us.
5. We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data,
location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
6. Your payment information (e.g. credit card details) provided when you make a purchase from our website is not received or stored by us. That information is
processed securely and privately by the third party payment processors that we use. KATHERINE VITORIA BEAUTY STUDIO will not have access to that
information at any time. We may share your personal data with our payment processors, but only for the purpose of completing the relevant payment transaction.
Such payment processors are banned from using your personal data, except to provide these necessary payment services to us, and they are required to maintain the
confidentiality of your personal data and payment information.
Use of your information
7. We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
8. The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitmentsto
you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service;
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you;
Where you have consented to receive such information, to provide information on other parties’ products or services that we feel may be of interest to you;
Where you have consented to receive our e-newsletters, from time to time to provide that to you.
Disclosure of your information
9. We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law and toassist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
10. Where you have consented for us to do so, we may provide your data to selected third parties who may contact you about their goods or services that you may be
11. If you do not want us to use your data for our [or third parties’] use, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us
on the form on which we collect your data, or you can do so by writing to us at the address detailed in clause 2, orsending us an email to Info@katherinevitoria.comat
12. Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical
information about our visitors.
Controlling the use of your data
13. If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want
to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2 or email us at Info@katherinevitoria.comat any time.
Where we store and transfer your data
14. As part of the services offered to you, for example through our Website, the information you provide to us may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of
the European Economic Area (EEA) as we use remote website server hosts to provide the website and some aspects of our service, which may be based outside of
the EEA, or use servers based outside of the EEA - this is generally the nature of data stored in “the Cloud”. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the
EEA who work for one of our suppliers, e.g. our website server host, or work for us when temporarily outside of the EEA.
15. A transfer of your personal data may happen if any of our servers are located in a country outside of the EEA or one of our service providers is located in a country
outside of the EEA. If we transfer or store your personal data outside the EEA in this way, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue
data may be transferred outside the EEA in order to provide you with these services.
16. We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
17. We may disclose your personal data outside of our group: (a) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data
to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and (b) if KATHERINE VITORIA BEAUTY STUDIO’s business is bought by a third party, in which case
personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the assets to transfer to the buyer. However, any such transfer will only be on terms that the confidentiality
18. Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with
legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
19. You have the right to opt out of our processing your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at Info@katherinevitoria.com
20. The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee
the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict
procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
21. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password
confidential. You should choose a password it is not easy for someone to guess.
Third party links
22. You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any
responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
will not identify you personally - it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our Website. This statistical data does not identify any personal details
whatsoever. We may also gather information about your general Internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer
automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer, as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help
us to improve our Website and the service that we provide to you. All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your
browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our
24. The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by us. Please write to us or contact us by email if you wish to request confirmation of
what personal information we hold relating to you. You can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to Info@katherinevitoria.com. There isno
charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold. We will provide this information within one month of your requesting the data.
25. You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your date. You also have the right to request that we cease using
your data or that we delete all personal data records that we hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by writing to us at the address detailed in
clause 2, above, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this policy
26. We may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are
protecting your personal data.
Bournemouth BH9 2EG or Info@katherinevitoria.com.
Version: MAY 2018